	Hi Pete,

Peter Elmer wrote:
>   Hi All,
>
>   SLAC/SCS is pushing very hard to discontinue use of RH72 and hence the
> development build announced today will be the last xrootd build for which
> I will make binary tarballs and an rpm available for RH72.
>
>   I was continuing to do this mostly as I knew that there were sites (e.g.
> CNAF) which still had server machines running RH73. Have those machines
> been migrated to SL? Does anybody have any RH72/RH73 server machines left?
> (I'd strongly encourage you to migrate.)

we have a bunch of servers at GridKa that run a mixture of
RH72(?)/RH73/RH8. I don't think these systems will ever be re-installed
again with SL/RHEL before the end of their usefull life. I think Gregory
is building xrootd already for RH8. I think we would be happy, as long
as building with gcc2.95.3 or gcc2.96 works.

	Cheers,

		Andreas