	Hi Pete

Peter Elmer wrote:
>   Hi Andreas,
>
>   Note that SLAC no longer considers the RH72 machines secure. Are these
> machines running RH72/RH73/RH8 _really_ being maintained with security
> patches?

well I hope they apply patches :-).

> What do you consider their useful life to be?

We need these servers (our good old NAS boxes) also for Objy. Of course
we want to get rid of the old servers and the slow disks that are
attached, but we need the disk space. So I guess we'll have these
machines around for at least another 12 months if not longer.

	Cheers,

		Andreas