We have written the necessary backends for Suez to get data from
xrootd and they seem to work okay. However, we cannot profile our
code or look for memory leaks because valgrind and purify slow
everything down to the point that we get timeouts communicating with
xrootd.

Is it possible to get an interface via XrdClientConn that will let us
set the default timeouts a little longer when we run valgrind? Or is
there some other profiling tool that lets us get the info we need to
check our code for memory leaks without slowing it to the point of
timeouts?

--
Gregory J. Sharp                   email: [log in to unmask]
Wilson Synchrotron Laboratory      url: http://www.lepp.cornell.edu/