Hi Gregory,

 yes, you can. Just have a look at the README_params file to find a
description of the parameters.

 To change them at runtime you have to add something like:

EnvPutInt( NAME_CONNECTTIMEOUT , 15);

in your code BEFORE the ctor of your XrdClient objects gets invoked. Many
parameters are read only inside the ctor.

Fabrizio