Hi, Peter

I also built in a doxygen file into the new autotools tarball.
The current problem is that the xrootd internal documentation cannot be parsed
by doxygen, so it looks worse than it could be. If 'dot' is available,
Doxygen can create a number of useful graphics about object relations.
I attached a typical config. The configs are easy to modify, if the doxywizard
GUI is available to you.

I'm now just finishing the autotools port to solaris (which is the most
difficult up to now). Gerri and I tested the tarball on a number of
architectures. I hope to be able to publish it by tomorrow.

Cheers,
Derek

--
Dr. Derek Feichtinger                   Tel:   +41 22 767 10 07
LCG/ARDA Group                            email: [log in to unmask]