Dear Colleagues,

   We are forwarding the following message from Chris Damerell,
the chair of the WWS Detector R&D Panel, regarding an urgent need
for you to identify a contact person for your detector R&D, if you have
not yet done so.  Please follow up on this request so the prioritization
process can be based on a complete picture.

      Sincerely,

      Francois, Hitoshi, and Jim
      WWS co-chairs