This distribution includes preprints posted between Friday, September 02, 2005 and Friday, September 09, 2005 (7 days).

ANNOUNCEMENTS
NEW INTEREST CATEGORIES: To accurately reflect the expanding focus of science at SLAC, we've revisited our list of interest categories for SLAC preprints. Authors can now choose from a new list of 24 categories covering not only high energy physics, but also synchrotron radiation and its disciplines, X-ray free electron lasers, and astrophysics. We've updated the categories on idoc, our online document registration system (http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/), on the list of Recent SLAC Publications (http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/), and on the Preprint Weekly list below.

IMPROVED PREPRINT SEARCH: Our new Find a SLAC Document page includes three searches to help you quickly find the document you're looking for. This page includes a full-text search of over 10,000 SLAC preprints as well as easy access to bibliographic and citation information. Check out the new search at http://www.slac.stanford.edu/pubs/fastfind.html.

*************************************

Accelerator Physics-related preprints
   SLAC-R-777
   Plasma Production via Field Ionization
   O'Connell, C.
   Released: 9/8/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-777

Accelerator (control systems)-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11465
   Stretched Wire Mechanics
   Bowden, G.
   Released: 9/6/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11465

Astrophysics-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11470
   The First Chandra Field
   Weisskopf, M
   Released: 9/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11470

HEP experimental results-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11463
   Electro-Weak Penguin and Leptonic Decays in BaBar
   Di Lodovico, F.
   Released: 9/8/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11463

   SLAC-PUB-11464
   Semileptonic B Decays From BaBar: |V(Ub)| And |V(Cb)|
   Rotondo, M
   Released: 9/6/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11464

   SLAC-R-774
   Precision Electroweak Measurements on the Z Presonance
   Aleph,Delphi,L3,Opal,SLD , Collaborations
   Released: 9/8/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-774

HEP phenomenology-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11357
   Off-the-Wall Higgs in the Universal Randall-Sundrum Model
   Davoudiasl, H
   Released: 9/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11357

   SLAC-PUB-11460
   Enhanced K(L) ---> Pi0 Nu Anti-Nu From Direct CP Violation in B ---> K Pi With Four Generations
   Hou, W
   Released: 9/2/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11460

   SLAC-PUB-11461
   Baryon Number Violation Involving Higher Generations
   Hou, W
   Released: 9/2/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11461

   SLAC-PUB-11462
   A Solution to the Supersymmetric Fine-Tuning Problem within the MSSM
   Kitano, R.
   Released: 9/8/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11462

   SLAC-R-774
   Precision Electroweak Measurements on the Z Presonance
   Aleph,Delphi,L3,Opal,SLD , Collaborations
   Released: 9/8/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-774

HEP theory-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11357
   Off-the-Wall Higgs in the Universal Randall-Sundrum Model
   Davoudiasl, H
   Released: 9/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11357

   SLAC-R-774
   Precision Electroweak Measurements on the Z Presonance
   Aleph,Delphi,L3,Opal,SLD , Collaborations
   Released: 9/8/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-774

Materials sciences-related preprints
   SLAC-R-764
   Angle Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy Studies of the Mott Insulator to Superconductor Evolution in Ca2-xNaxCuO2Cl2
   Shen, K
   Released: 9/2/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-764

Synchrotron radiation-related preprints
   SLAC-R-764
   Angle Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy Studies of the Mott Insulator to Superconductor Evolution in Ca2-xNaxCuO2Cl2
   Shen, K
   Released: 9/2/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-764

Working Paper preprints
   SLAC-WP-061
   Laser Scanner Demonstration
   Fuss, B.
   Released: 9/6/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-wp-061

   SLAC-WP-062
   The Leica TCRA1105 Reflectorless Total Station
   Gaudreault, F.
   Released: 9/6/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-wp-062

For the most current listing of newly released SLAC publications and reports, see Recent SLAC Publications at http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/.