This distribution includes preprints posted between Friday, August 26, 2005 and Friday, September 02, 2005 (7 days).

ANNOUNCEMENTS
NEW INTEREST CATEGORIES: To accurately reflect the expanding focus of science at SLAC, we've revisited our list of interest categories for SLAC preprints. Authors can now choose from a new list of 24 categories covering not only high energy physics, but also synchrotron radiation and its disciplines, X-ray free electron lasers, and astrophysics. We've updated the categories on idoc, our online document registration system (http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/), on the list of Recent SLAC Publications (http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/), and on the Preprint Weekly list below.

IMPROVED PREPRINT SEARCH: Our new Find a SLAC Document page includes three searches to help you quickly find the document you're looking for. This page includes a full-text search of over 10,000 SLAC preprints as well as easy access to bibliographic and citation information. Check out the new search at http://www.slac.stanford.edu/pubs/fastfind.html.

*************************************

Accelerator Physics-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11385
   Search for Lepton Flavor Violation in the Decay tau -> electron gamma
   Banerjee, S.
   Released: 8/26/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11385

   SLAC-PUB-11455
   In-Situ Cleaning of Metal Cathodes Using a Hydrogen Ion Beam
   Dowell, D.
   Released: 9/1/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11455

Engineering-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11447
   Liquid Hydrogen Target Experience at SLAC
   Weisend, J
   Released: 8/29/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11447

HEP experimental results-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11325
   Improved Measurements of Neutral B Decay Branching Fractions to K0s pi+ pi- and the Charge Asymmetry of B0 -> K*+ pi-
   Aubert, B.
   Released: 8/26/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11325

   SLAC-PUB-11365
   Measurements of the B to Xs gamma Branching Fraction and Spectral Shape from a Sum of Exclusive Final States
   Aubert, B.
   Released: 8/26/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11365

   SLAC-PUB-11369
   Measurement of the B0 to pi l nu and B+ to pi0 l nu Branching Fractions and Determination of |Vub| in Upsilon(4S) to BBbar Events Tagged by a Fully Reconstructed B Meson
   Gallo, F.
   Released: 8/26/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11369

   SLAC-PUB-11385
   Search for Lepton Flavor Violation in the Decay tau -> electron gamma
   Banerjee, S.
   Released: 8/26/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11385

   SLAC-PUB-11449
   Electroweak Penguin and Leptonic Decays at BaBar
   Bucci, F.
   Released: 8/26/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11449

   SLAC-PUB-11451
   Recent BaBar Results on Hadron Spectroscopy
   Robutti, E
   Released: 8/29/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11451

   SLAC-PUB-11452
   Hadron Physics in BaBar
   Lafferty, G
   Released: 8/29/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11452

   SLAC-PUB-11453
   CP Violation in B Meson Decays: Experimental Results
   Lanceri, L.
   Released: 8/30/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11453

   SLAC-R-776
   Study of the Rare Decay B Mesons Decaying to X Mesons Positive And Negative Leptons at BABAR
   Koptchev, V
   Released: 8/30/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-776

HEP phenomenology-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11369
   Measurement of the B0 to pi l nu and B+ to pi0 l nu Branching Fractions and Determination of |Vub| in Upsilon(4S) to BBbar Events Tagged by a Fully Reconstructed B Meson
   Gallo, F.
   Released: 8/26/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11369

   SLAC-PUB-11380
   A Precise Sum Rule among Four B -> K pi CP Asymmetries
   Gronau, M
   Released: 8/29/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11380

   SLAC-PUB-11385
   Search for Lepton Flavor Violation in the Decay tau -> electron gamma
   Banerjee, S.
   Released: 8/26/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11385

   SLAC-PUB-11460
   Enhanced K(L) ---> Pi0 Nu Anti-Nu From Direct CP Violation in B ---> K Pi With Four Generations
   Hou, W
   Released: 9/2/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11460

   SLAC-PUB-11461
   Baryon Number Violation Involving Higher Generations
   Hou, W
   Released: 9/2/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11461

HEP theory-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11385
   Search for Lepton Flavor Violation in the Decay tau -> electron gamma
   Banerjee, S.
   Released: 8/26/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11385

   SLAC-PUB-11400
   Two-Boson Truncation of Pauli-Villars-Regulated Yukawa Theory
   Brodsky, S.
   Released: 9/1/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11400

Instrumentation/development-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11447
   Liquid Hydrogen Target Experience at SLAC
   Weisend, J
   Released: 8/29/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11447

Materials sciences-related preprints
   SLAC-R-764
   Angle Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy Studies of the Mott Insulator to Superconductor Evolution in Ca2-xNaxCuO2Cl2
   Shen, K
   Released: 9/2/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-764

Synchrotron radiation-related preprints
   SLAC-R-764
   Angle Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy Studies of the Mott Insulator to Superconductor Evolution in Ca2-xNaxCuO2Cl2
   Shen, K
   Released: 9/2/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-764

X-ray free electron lasers-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11455
   In-Situ Cleaning of Metal Cathodes Using a Hydrogen Ion Beam
   Dowell, D.
   Released: 9/1/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11455

For the most current listing of newly released SLAC publications and reports, see Recent SLAC Publications at http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/.