I am sorry for delayed answer.
Here is the website, where you can calculate your own weight files.

http://84.59.244.232/~volk/dev/

This is the "Alpha-Version" of our WebTool. Currently this WebTool is
running on my Laptop at my home (Connection: DSL 3000 Mb/s).

If you like this tool ;-) I can provide it every day from TU-Dresden
between 10:00-17:00 until we get a "real" webserver.
If not, you can send to me a list of parameters (a,mb, shapeform etc.)
so I will calculate needed weight files offline.

(P.S.: If you are finding some bugs in my WebTool, let me know.)

Cheers,
Alexei