Alexei Volk wrote:
>     Hi,
> I am sorry for delayed answer.
> Here is the website, where you can calculate your own weight files.
>
> http://84.59.244.232/~volk/dev/

It seems, that the connection to my laptop can not be established for
longer time due the automatic interuption from my internet provider, so
I get every time a new dynam. IP adress :-( .

I will post tomorrow a new location of the WebTool with a static IP address.

Sorry for this.

If you don`t have enough time for the experiments with a WebTool you can
still send the values of mb and a for which I have to produce the
weightfiles.

Cheers,
Alexei