  Hi All,

  I've just tried to do a test and am confusing myself somehow regarding
the export/path configuration. I have a dataserver config file like:

noric01> cat dataserver.cf
#
# dataserver.cf
#
# xrootd
xrootd.fslib /afs/slac.stanford.edu/u/ec/elmer/vol4/xxx/xrootd/20050728-0310/lib/libXrdOfs.so
xrootd.export /tmp/elmer
oss.readonly
oss.path /tmp/elmer nodread
odc.manager noric01 3121
# olbd
olb.port 3121
olb.subscribe noric01 3121

and when I start the xrootd/olbd as:

bin/xrootd -t -c dataserver.cf -l xrootd_noric03.log &
bin/olbd -s -c dataserver.cf -l olbd_noric03.log &

I see however the following in the xrootd log file:

oss.path /tmp/elmer r/o  nocheck nodread nomig nomkeep nomlock nommap norcreate
nostage
oss.path / r/o  nocheck nodread nomig nomkeep nomlock nommap norcreate nostage

and in fact it looks like "/ r/o" is what is reported at the redirector.
Why does the path message appear twice like this? And what have I gotten
wrong in the configuration?

                                 thanks,
                                   Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland