Dear Colleagues of the American Linear Collider Physics Group,

   Gerry Dugan has asked me to prepare a list of the members of the
ILC physics and detector community from the Americas who plan to
attend the ILC-GDE meeting at INFN/Frascati in December.  I don't
expect this to be a very long list, but if you are planning to attend,
please let me know so I can ensure that your name is on Gerry's list.
The accelerator participants lists are being compiled separately.

   The main agenda of the meeting of the GDE at INFN/Frascati in
December will be to finalize the ILC BCD. The meeting will
follow a Tesla Technology Collaboration meeting: the web page
giving logistics and registration for the two meetings is

   http://www.lnf.infn.it/conference/ilc05/

The GDE meeting is open to all.  For logistical considerations, Gerry
is attempting to learn of all the planned attendees.  He is asking for
this information by the close of business on Tuesday, November 1.

     Sincerely,

     Jim Brau