Hello,

I have a question concerning the change of Breco purity when moving from
SP4/rel.10 (most of the run1-2 analyses) to SP6/rel.14 (run1-4).

Do you see a reduction in purity with the newer reconstruction release in
both data and MC?
And can you possibly quantify it?
Similarily for the yield, I guess this is higher per fb-1 for the new
release but does someone have some numbers?

I expect you only have these numbers for events with an identified lepton
and not for all Breco candidates, but this would already help.

For the Breco b->sg analysis we see a higher (BB) background i.e. reduced
purity and would like to better understand this.

Thanks for any help,

Henning