Hi Daniele,
this is not what shown in our Vub conf papers where the purity of the mes
plots is by eye almost a factor 2 worse than BAD976.

Do you agree?
	ciao
	ric

Riccardo Faccini
BaBar Physics Analysis Coordinator

SLAC			|	Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel +1/650/9265287    	|	tel  +39/06/49914798
cell+1/650/3925585      |
Fax +1/650/9263882 	|	Fax.: +39/06/4957697
PO BOX 20450 - MS 35	|	2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma
Stanford, CA 94309	|	Dipartimento di Fisica
web page : http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini