Hi Gregory,

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Gregory Schott wrote:

> By the way... from the name it looks like I have the debugger (or does the
> _dbg suffix mean something else)?
Yes and no. It appears that the rpm process strips away the debugging
symbols and places themin a separate rpm. How to use that is beyond me. So
while the executable says it has debugging symbols (because it was
compiled that way); rpm undoes it all, sigh.

> This is something I asked the admins a week ago so it should be increased
> a day or another...
Remember you will have to restart xrootd to have the ew limit go into
effect. You should see that in the log file.

Andy