Hi Fabrizio,

Ah, one of those things they don't tell you about in the man page. You are
right, it is ugly. The async I/O code in the kernel only reserves so much
buffer space for async I/O requests. Apparently, I exceeded that for your
copy. The solution is to revert back to doing sync I/O instead of returning
an error. I will look into it. It would be nice if I had more debugging
info but I don't think this is repeatable since it appears to be load
depedent.

Andy