Ciao, Fabrizio

We are using here a xrdcp with some added code for MonALISA monitoring of the
clients. It's just the normal client with quite some stuff in between #ifdefs
and it links against a MonALISA client library (libapmoncpp). The library is
unluckily snot yet available on the main site (no official download page for
that version yet. Catalin said he will include all the necessary changes in
the official MonALISA soon).

For these reasons I would like to include it for now as a separate second
client called xrdmoncp in the XrdClients directory, that will only be built
when autotools detect the presence of the libapmoncpp library.
This way it's easy for users to detect whether a copy command with MonALISA
monitoring is available.

Is this ok for you?

Any others interested in this monitoring possibility?

Cheers,
Derek

--
Dr. Derek Feichtinger                   Tel:   +41 22 767 10 07
LCG/ARDA Group                            email: [log in to unmask]