Hi Pete,

A couple of things. As for the krb support, SLAC installs kerberos in the
"non-standard" location so unless there is a special check, autotools will
complain. I belive that was fixed a while ago but seems o have come back.

Secondly, I was ready to commit my XrdPosix preload changes but now am
completely mystified on what I have to do to make autools realize than I
have more shared libraries to build. I think I know how to add the new
source files but otherwise am stumped.

Andy

P.S. Does this mean that people have to manually install autotools if they
want to build from source? Almost like installing java, if so.