Sundays game was very pleasant: great weather with about eight a side including three youngsters. The game was a bit less competitive due to the presence of the kids but enough adult players for us all to get some touches and make some plays. Rafa brought his boys and a nephew and all played. Carlos was there with his family who enjoyed the weather and kicked the ball around a bit but did not play with us. Perhaps my 13-year old will attend in the future.

It seems some folks would rather have a more competitive game without kids and some would only include older kids who can add to the game. I would encourage everyone to come on out and bring their kids. Younger kids can start a separate game which I know some adults will help set up. It was a good first try for a Sunday afternoon game and we had the field all to ourselves. Come on out and let's see how it develops.