---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 12:16:37 +0530 (IST)
From: Rohini M Godbole <[log in to unmask]>
To: Jim Brau <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>,
    Atul Gurtu <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask],
    David Miller <[log in to unmask]>,
    Shin-ichi Kurokawa <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask],
    Shekhar Mishra <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Subject: the LCWS06 registration is open

dear all
the LCWS06 regsitration is open and the website is
http://www.tifr.res.in/lcws06/
Could you kindly inform the Asian, North American and European Community?
I will be sending later an e-mail/posters to the addresses sent to me by
JoAnne. Shekhar could you take care of forwarding the information to the
GDE members? Could you all ask people to start registering now?
best
rohini