This distribution includes preprints posted between Friday, November 04, 2005 and Friday, November 11, 2005 (7 days).

ANNOUNCEMENTS
NEW INTEREST CATEGORIES: To accurately reflect the expanding focus of science at SLAC, we've revisited our list of interest categories for SLAC preprints. Authors can now choose from a new list of 24 categories covering not only high energy physics, but also synchrotron radiation and its disciplines, X-ray free electron lasers, and astrophysics. We've updated the categories on idoc, our online document registration system (http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/), on the list of Recent SLAC Publications (http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/), and on the Preprint Weekly list below.

IMPROVED PREPRINT SEARCH: Our new Find a SLAC Document page includes three searches to help you quickly find the document you're looking for. This page includes a full-text search of over 10,000 SLAC preprints as well as easy access to bibliographic and citation information. Check out the new search at http://www.slac.stanford.edu/pubs/fastfind.html.

*************************************

Accelerator Physics-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11526
   RF Guns for Generation of Polarized Electron Beams
   Clendenin, J
   Released: 11/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11526

   SLAC-PUB-11560
   Linac Coherent Light Source - Status and Prospects
   Galayda, J
   Released: 11/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11560

HEP experimental results-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11534
   TeV Scale Black Holes in Warped Higher-Curvature Gravity
   Rizzo, T
   Released: 11/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11534

   SLAC-PUB-11553
   Conference Summary
   Brodsky, S
   Released: 11/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11553

   SLAC-PUB-11558
   A Search for the Rare Decay B0 to tau+tau- at BaBar
   Potter, C
   Released: 11/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11558

   SLAC-PUB-11559
   Branching Fraction And Direct CP Violating Asymmetries in Charmless Twobody B Decays at BaBar
   Hulsbergen, W
   Released: 11/4/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11559

HEP phenomenology-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11534
   TeV Scale Black Holes in Warped Higher-Curvature Gravity
   Rizzo, T
   Released: 11/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11534

   SLAC-PUB-11553
   Conference Summary
   Brodsky, S
   Released: 11/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11553

HEP theory-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11534
   TeV Scale Black Holes in Warped Higher-Curvature Gravity
   Rizzo, T
   Released: 11/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11534

   SLAC-PUB-11548
   Features of de Sitter Vacua in M-Theory
   Hsu, J.
   Released: 11/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11548

   SLAC-PUB-11553
   Conference Summary
   Brodsky, S
   Released: 11/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11553

Instrumentation/development-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11549
   The FLUKA Code: an Overview
   Ballarini, F.
   Released: 11/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11549

X-ray free electron lasers-related preprints
   SLAC-PUB-11560
   Linac Coherent Light Source - Status and Prospects
   Galayda, J
   Released: 11/9/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11560

For the most current listing of newly released SLAC publications and reports, see Recent SLAC Publications at http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/.