I have dug out the initial posting from Keith Ulmer about his
mES corrections for run 1-4. Unfortunately it doesn't tell you
how to apply these correction for SP5/6. It should go into SP8 by
default. I will ask him if there any tables and how to apply them.

http://babar-hn.slac.stanford.edu:5090/HyperNews/get/physAnal/2450.html

Cheers,

      Wolfgang

Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London                 SLAC, MS 35
Mile End Road                                    2575 Sand Hill Road
London, E1 4NS, UK                               Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
++44 20 7882 3753                                ++1 650 926 8503