we already discussed last meeting what could be shown at the Collab meeting.

The proposal is that
1) Roberto gives a status report on the analysis
2) Wolfgang gives a status report on the KinFitter
3) Kerstin gives a status report on Unfolding
4) Maybe Sheila wants to give a status report?
Anybody else?

Then it would be good to have a meeting tomorrow to discuss which kind of
track and neutral selection we would like to decide on. Roberto has posted
the most recent material.
I will probably have a conflict and can not attend. Nevertheless, it is
important that we converge in this respect. So please attend the meeting.

Cheers,
Heiko