Hi Heiko,

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Heiko Lacker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think that Roberto and Wolfgang should directly answer to Jochen's
> posting concerning the Parallel sessions since he also asked for time
> anticipated. Kerstin will not be in a position to give a status report
> at the Collab meeting.

Okay.

> BTW: Was there a final conclusion last Tuesday about the best combination
>      of neutral and track selection?

We didn't reach to a conclusion last time. The new plots for the hybrid
selection are not looking so different from the other plots. So we tend to
prefer the old selection for the paper. Roberto wanted to prepare some
other plots which maybe help in the decision process. Mainly looking at
the MC/data agreement for the new selection but from a first peek it looks
similar to the other selections. Not better but not worse. Maybe Roberto
can add something here.

Cheers,

	Wolfgang