Hello all,

I just barely got some plots made in time for the
meeting today.  (My ntuple-making jobs were running
all weekend on the xlong queue, and only finished today.)
Here are all the details:

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~penguin/VubStuff/VubRecoil/R18mig/index.html

Unfortunately, so far I have plots for Run2 and Run3 only.
However, the R18b Run5 production is almost finished (93%),
so by next week I will probably have those ones, too.

Overall, the plots show that:

* Run2 and Run3 are consistent
* Run2 and Run2MC are consistent, except for a bit of
a bump in the lepton momentum plots at about 1.5 GeV
* Run3 and Run3MC are consistent, except for a bit of
a bump in the lepton momentum plots at about 1.5 GeV

At least, that's my amateur interpretation.

I'm not sure how to interpret the "number of B vs run number"
plots.  I don't know what they're supposed to look like.

Over and out,

sheila