Hi Sheila,

it would be certainly useful as suggested by Wolfgang to have also some
kind of normalized plots.
Normalized to 1 and then also calculating the ratio between different
Runs or between data and MC would already tell us if the shapes of the
spectra have changed.

I would not say that Run2 and Run3 are consistent. There seems to be a
discrepancy in the muon momentum spectrum a high momenta. This is also
reflected in the number of muons. A similar pattern is observed for the
number of muons in the comparison between Run2 and Run2MC but not visible
in Run3 vs Run3MC.

Cheers,
Heiko

P.S.: I'm probably late for the meeting due to a seminar I have to attend.