Hello everyone,

As requested, I have remade the plots with error bars:

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~penguin/VubRecoil/R18migERR/index.html

> it would be certainly useful as suggested by Wolfgang to have also some
> kind of normalized plots.

Just to clarify: Most of the plots ARE normalized - the histograms
are divided by the number of entries in the given chain.
The only plots that are not normalized are the "number of X vs run number"
plots.

> I would not say that Run2 and Run3 are consistent. There seems to be a
> discrepancy in the muon momentum spectrum a high momenta. This is also
> reflected in the number of muons. A similar pattern is observed for the
> number of muons in the comparison between Run2 and Run2MC but not visible
> in Run3 vs Run3MC.

Yes, you're right.  Sorry I missed that.

sheila