Message
Hi all,

I hope there was a fun game today.  I had every intention of playing, but my cold kicked into high gear last night and I was stuck at home all day.

I will be playing in the brass section for six Christmas musicals in San Mateo this week, in case any of you are interested.  It's at a church, so it'll be about half fun and half "churchy."  The church is the First Baptist Church of San Mateo, 2801 Alameda de las Pulgas, 94403.  The concerts are Thursday the 8th at 7:30, Friday at 7:30, Saturday and Sunday at 4:00 and 7:00.  I hope some of you can make it.

Regards,
Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Physicist
Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center
Orgn. ABGS, Bldg. 205
3251 Hanover Street
Palo Alto CA 94304-1191
650-424-2181   FAX 650-424-2156