        Hi all,
  The game is on for tomorrow afternoon.  2:30 at Sand Hill corner field.  The weather tomorrow should be much like today.

  Bob and I may or may not be there.  Bob's son is in a soccer tournament and if his team wins all of their games, they will go to the championship game tomorrow at 2:30 p.m.  I'm not sure whether I want them to win or not.  :)

  Bring a white and dark shirt to the field.

  Directions to Sand Hill field:  From El Camino, go west on Sand Hill Road.  Turn left on Stock Farm.  Turn left again at the 4-way stop.  The field is the first one on the left.

  Hope to see you there.
  Claire

 Yahoo! Personals