Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:58:52 +0900 (JST)
From: "N.Toge" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Requests for Inputs in Completing the BCD
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues,

This is Nobu Toge, representing GDE CCB.

I am writing to let you know that GDE CCB is seeking your inputs
that help the GDE complete the BCD towards the Bangalore meeting.

I am attaching a memo (RFC-CCB.19DEC2005.pdf) which summarizes
what CCB would like to ask and how you might interact with CCB on this
matter.

I would appreciate if you could forward this message, through
any communication channels you are aware, to all colleagues who
are participating in the ILC development efforts.

Thank you, in advance, for your help and contributions.

- Nobu Toge (KEK, Accelerator Lab) on behalf of CCB
  email: [log in to unmask]
  voice: +81-29-864-5224
  fax:   +81-29-864-3182

James E. Brau