Hello everyone,

I have updated my "number of X vs run number" R18 plots.
Now they are "number of X/pb-1 vs run number" R18 plots.

See:

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~penguin/VubStuff/VubRecoil/R18mig/nrecoBnorm/index.html

Now that they are normalized the plots look a lot more constant.
There is one big peak in the Run2 plots, but as the webpage explains,
this is because of very low lumi for that run.

(Well, actually that's only a partial explanation.  But anyway.)

One possible problem with these plots is that I got the lumi per run range
using BbkLumi --range, which may use runs that are rejected
in the tcl files.  But Wolfgang said:

"The difference in lumi is not so high. 0.2 fb-1 for run4 and almost
nothing for run1. Should be good enough for us."

sheila