  Hi Jerome,

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 11:19:04PM -0500, Jerome LAURET wrote:
> 	Has anyone experienced this kind of issues and if so, what
> to do to resolve it ??
>
> >Error in <DoHandShake>: Error reading 4 bytes from the server
> >[rcas6132.rcf.bnl.gov:1095].
> >Info in <GetAccessToSrv>: HandShake failed with server
> >[rcas6132.rcf.bnl.gov:1095].
> >Error in <TXNetFile::CreateTXNf>: Access to server failed (0)
> >Error in <Disconnect>: Destroying nonexistent logconnid 0.
> >Error in <DoHandShake>: Error reading 4 bytes from the server
> >[rcas6132.rcf.bnl.gov:1095].
> >Info in <GetAccessToSrv>: HandShake failed with server
> >[rcas6132.rcf.bnl.gov:1095].
> >Error in <TXNetFile::CreateTXNf>: Access to server failed (0)
> >Error in <Disconnect>: Destroying nonexistent logconnid 0.

  Which version of the client and server are you using? (Fabrizio can
say for sure, but I think there may have been some bug fixes along
the way for things like this.)

                                   Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland