Hi, Fabrizio!

Happily, there is one very simpletest - a real transfer with srmcp :)

here is the real source url that you can use:

srm://ccsrm.in2p3.fr:8443/data/cms/data/heartbeat/heartbit.txt

for the part of setting FNAL srm and your code on top of it, you should
really install it your self, or get a help from infn colleges and have a
test bed where you can test and debug yourself and make sure everything
works as expected.

Any comment on whther FNAL folks work on 2.2.1 version of the stanalone
srm? Alice requires this for SC4 (read: tomorrow).

Artem.