  What I know is that I am porting to XrdClient an implementation of it
for the unix filesystem. It's a boring job but not that difficult.
However, for the day it will compile, I have no experience in setting up
a very basic test system. That's it. Do you have?

  No problems for a chat. I'm at SLAC now.

Fabrizio