the following persons attended the meeting:
Wolfgang
Vera
Sheila
Kerstin
Heiko

After having discussed the plots and also the prospects to get a well
working KinFitter on a reasonable time-scale our proposal is to proceed
without a KinFitter for the BF measurement.

For the unfolding we might consider getting the best resolution and
smallest bias by appropriate cuts on mm2 without using a KinFitter.
It has to be seen if the loss in statistics is well-balanced by an
improvement in resolution. If a well-working KinFitter becomes available
on a well-suited time scale we can still use it for the unfolding.

If anybody is not happy with this decision please speak up very quickly
since we still want to meet the Moriond EW time schedule for the BF result.

Cheers,
Heiko