Hi Sheila,

	I had a look at your attempt to put the Andersen/Gardi (AG) code
into the EvtGenModels package. I put all code of AG into one file which
goes into EvtGenModels. For the EvtVubAG class a short header fiel is
needed profiding and init function and the triple diff rate.

I have summariesed the steps at
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/Physics/Analysis/AWG/InclusiveSL/common/generator/AndersenGardi.html

I took the EvtVubAG class from your test release but either I or you have
changed something in the calculation of the event kinematics so that the
program gives a core dump after one or two events. I have already
tried to rewrite this in a nicer way and I will finish this (and
hopefully fix it) tomorrow.

Can you see if it compiles for you? We can talk tomorrow what kind of test
we should do in order to see what the code does.

Cheers,

	Wolfgang

Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London                 SLAC, MS 35
Mile End Road                                    2575 Sand Hill Road
London, E1 4NS, UK                               Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
++44 20 7882 3753                                ++1 650 926 8503