Hi all,

	here is a bit more about the PID systematics, mainly which
lists/selections to use.

The problem is the following. As a first step we choose our best B and
then reject all tracks/neutral which belong to this B in the rest of the
analysis. So it could happen, that a K from the semileptonic B decay is
used in the best B and it will not be found in the Kaon list.

Now, when I calculate a PID efficiency for Kaons this Kaon will count as
lost but it shouldn't. This effect should go into the Breco efficiency.

A solution for this problem is, to start only with Kaons from the
semileptonic B decay and use a standard Kaon list (forgetting about the
best B at all). Here standard could be really the official BaBar list or
the list using our optimised track selection list.

I would tend to use our track selection, which means that the study has to
be redone after fixing the selection, but no big effects are expected.

If you have any objections, please let me know,

	Wolfgang

Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London                 SLAC, MS 35
Mile End Road                                    2575 Sand Hill Road
London, E1 4NS, UK                               Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
++44 20 7882 3753                                ++1 650 926 8503