>    o SRM
>      o testing at CCIn2p3

I successfully installed standalone SRM at our storage element and was
able to copy files in/out of plain unix fs using gridftp
server running on standard LCG Storage Element. Good news! However I had
to run SRM as root for this. I can see how we can avoid it (we should do it, so Alice
can run srm as VO service, and also for Fabrizio), but I could not do it
so far. This involves correct setting of authorization mechanizm. Will
work on it.
Meanwhile, I will request an account for Fabrizio.

Artem.