  Hi All,

  Tomorrow I'm at a meeting for which I won't be able to chair the meeting,
so let's just skip a week.

  My bit of news: regarding the RH73 build for RAL, I'm slowly getting
there. Backporting to RH73 on the particular build machine which was
offered cost a bit of time, but I think I'm more or less there. Expect
an announcement of the build tomorrow.

  Anyone with news to report should feel free to followup to this posting.

                                 thanks,
                                   Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland