dmg/util/CommandInterpreter comes from cells.jar, it looks like you are missing the jar in your classpath when you run "java org/dcache/srm/unixfs/Main". There are many more jars that have to be in the classpath, and a few command line parameters that need to be passsed to the program, please have a look at bin/run-unix-fs for an example.

Thanks,
Timur