From: Peter Elmer [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thu 1/26/2006 11:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Deeper debug level on client's side ?

  Hi Pavel,

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 11:30:59PM +0100, Pavel Jakl wrote:
> We are using ROOT version 4.04.02. I was wondering that some environment
> variable should be enabled to support it, like:
> XNet.Debug 3 for talkative logs.

  Yes, I think so, and looking at the code you need to set:

XNet.DebugTimestamp

to "1" to get the time stamps. Could you try that?

  (Fabrizio/Gerri, was this feature kept in the migration to the use of the
posix client inside TXNetFile?)

                                   Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland