Hi All,
	So this is the new mailing list. If there are other folk that
should be on it beyond who was involved on Monday please let them know
about the list. The archives are available to anyone via the web
interface;

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/lwgate/ATLAS-SCCS-PLANNING-L/

	If everyone can make it we'll have our followup meeting at 2pm on
Thursday. Please let me know if you cannot make it (and if you care). I'll
find a room nearer the time and circulate that.

						regards,

						Stephen.

--
|Stephen J. Gowdy                     | SLAC, MailStop 34,       |