Another, perhaps better way is to do the following

setenv GLOBUS_LOCATION \
/afs/slac.stanford.edu/package/globustools/vdtclient/curr/globus
source $GLOBUS_LOCATION/etc/globus-user-env.csh

This will only give you gloubs, which might be enough for now. Let me
know if this work for you.

(Are we abusing this PLANNING list? should this thread be move to
Hypernews?)

Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)