Dear Colleagues,

The 9th International Conference on Linear Colliders (LCWS2006) takes
place at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, on 9-13
March 2006.  We invite you to participate in the "New Physics at the
TeV Scale & Precision Electroweak" working group and to present your
work there. Remember that be the end of the year we have to write up
the ILC physics case in the ILC and detector CDRs.

Registration for the conference is now available online at

      http://www.tifr.res.in/~lcws06/

If you like to give a presentation in our working group please contact
the conveners.

We look forward to seeing you in Bangalore!

      Best wishes,

H. Davoudiasl           [log in to unmask]
K. Moenig               [log in to unmask]
S. Raychaudhuri         [log in to unmask]
T. Rizzo                [log in to unmask]

P.S. We apologise if you receive this letter more than once.

           | Klaus  Moenig     e-mail: [log in to unmask] |
           | DESY, Zeuthen         or: [log in to unmask] |
           | Tel.: +49 33762 77271   Fax:   +49 33762 77330 |
           | Mob.: +49 160 8550906                          |