Hi Jeff,
	I'll be at the Bangalore Meeting, and expect to give a talk about
e-e- physics and technology. It will be excellent if you do the
gamma-gamma part and possibly also e-gamma. Maybe we can get together at
SLAC tomorrow (I'll have to be at Santa Cruz today, Thursday). Please let
me know what time you can make it.
				See you soon,    Clem.