Dear Colleagues,
 Please respond to Andy White if you have contributions you
would like to make to the Calorimetry and Muon sessions at
LCWS '06.
Norman Graf

Dear Colleagues,

The 9th International Conference on Linear Colliders (LCWS2006) will
take place in Bangalore, India, on 9-13 March, 2006.
As a North American co-convener of the Calorimeter and Muons group I am
soliciting talks on calorimetry and muon detectors. If you would like to
present your results please send me at
[log in to unmask] WITH TITLE : LCWS2006
the following information at your earliest convenience but

NO LATER THAN Friday FEB 17

 Name of presenter:
 Title of talk:
 Time requested:
 (Short) abstract:

There will be 4 sessions, each about 1.5 hours, dedicated to
calorimetry and muons. I presume the talks will each be allocated of the
order of 15 minutes with 5 minutes of discussion time.

For more information on registration and the program of LCWS2006,
please follow

http://www.tifr.res.in/lcws06/

Best regards,

Andy White