Hello everyone,

I am still having trouble making ntuples.

The details are about the same as before:

Test release: ~penguin/vubrecoil/vub30
Edits: VubXlnu.cc edited to keep events even if they
don't have a best lepton

Record of which jobs failed/succeeded: workdir/ck3.txt
CPU times for failed jobs: workdir/cputimes.txt

Error message for failed jobs is always something
very similar to:

/nfs/farm/lsb_spool/1139883549.791383: line 8:  1222 Aborted
VubRecoilUserApp VubXlnu.tcl SP-1235-BSemiExcl-R18b-2 MC

I ran started a gdb session for one of the jobs.  It took a few hours
before it finally crashed.  You can read what happened in:

~penguin/vubrecoi/vub30/workdir/gdb.txt

What confuses me is that a lot of the jobs ran OK.
If it was a problem with the code, I would have thought
all the jobs would crash.  I'm convinced it's not CPU time
(see workdir/cputimes.txt).

I am not sure if it could be one of those "memory leaks"
because I don't understand them very well.  I will look
into that.  But in the meantime, any help/suggestions
are welcome.

Thanks,

sheila