Hi Sheila,

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006, Sheila Mclachlin wrote:

> So I guess I have 3 questions:
>
> (1) Why does the BSemiExcl skim assign the wrong charge to
> so many of the B mesons?  Is this normal?

This I can't tell without looking at the ntuples and code.

> (2) What is IdBtrue?

What it should be, but somehow the code is broken. The class is defined in
BRecoTools/RecoilMCUtils.hh/cc. If I look at the code I don't understand
why we get 1 for the ID.

> (3) How can I confirm that the true B meson charges are
> what they are supposed to be?  Is there any variable that
> will give me the true B charge?

IdBtrue should have done the job. I will see if it is easy to fix.

Cheers,

	Wolfgang

> Thanks,
>
> sheila

Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London                 SLAC, MS 35
Mile End Road                                    2575 Sand Hill Road
London, E1 4NS, UK                               Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
++44 20 7882 3753                                ++1 650 926 8503