Hi Heiko,

	we discussed the status of the ems fit. Roberto has problems with
roofit and the fit is not converging. Maybe he can add a fewe details.
We briefly discussed the PID systematics. The ntuples/code is in place but
something is wrong with the counting.

The next meeting is Tuesday again. At the moment it is very difficult to
get a different date in terms of rooms and phone lines.

Cheers,

	Wolfgang

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Heiko Lacker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there new material to look at besides what Wolfgang has posted?
> What did you discuss in yesterday's meeting?
>
> In addition, we need to plan for the CM parallel sessions.
>
> Cheers,
> Heiko
>
> On Thu, 9 Feb 2006, Concezio Bozzi wrote:
>
> > Please call the italian conference number:
> > +39 02 67688 passcode 89106#
> > I can call you if you cannot call Italy.
> > Concezio.
> >
> > Roberto Sacco wrote:
> >
> > > Dear all,
> > >
> > > the problem today is practice talks, that suck up all the phone lines.
> > > I got hold of one, but you can not dial in, and this is how we can
> > > proceed: I can flash up to 3 lines outside SLAC. So if Heiko, Concezio
> > > and Wolfgang can give me the phone numbers they can be reached at, I
> > > am going to phone them at around 9. For the others at SLAC, please
> > > come to my office (228), where we will bug the other occupants for a
> > > while...
> > >
> > > Talk to you soon,
> > >
> > > Roberto

Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London                 SLAC, MS 35
Mile End Road                                    2575 Sand Hill Road
London, E1 4NS, UK                               Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
++44 20 7882 3753                                ++1 650 926 8503