Hello Jan

Thanks for pointing out the mistake. I corrected it.
The page also contains a link to the xrootd configuration
files in the
http://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu/examples/slacWrite/#cfg
section which shows how it is configured at SLAC.

The xrd/xrootd documentation
http://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu/doc/xrd_config_050816/xrd_config.htm
has a section about the chksum configuration (section 4.2).

Anyhow, I will add some more information on the web side. It forgot
about this page and never finished the editing.

Cheers,
   Wilko